User Name: "Jack" Password: "DemoCTO" (case sensitive)
The TOP FIVE Keys to Implementing On-Line Training
1) Keep it simple - Your Learning Management System should be very intuitive.
2) Grow into your system - Developing your library of courses will take some time. It's about quality, not quantity.
3) Keep it affordable - You don't need to pay 5-figure bills for development of each course.
4) Avoid Cookie-Cutter Systems - Each course needs to be viewed independently with regard to which delivery and development methods make the most sense.
5) Construction Training needs to be developed by Construction Professionals - Courses should not be developed solely by software engineers, a seasoned Construction Executive needs to be heavily involved.